WEBSITES & ECOMMERCE
We offer web design services such as websites and ecommerce sites that are cost-effective and beautifully designed
Beautiful and affordable landing pages for your mobile app or marketing campaign
WEBSITES & ECOMMERCE
1. MAKE YOURSELF KNOWNIf you are a shop owner, making yourself visible in search engines is a must if you want to boost your sales. It doesn't matter if you are a car mehcanic, flower shop owner or a big company. Fact is that most people use search engines like Google to find shops, services and information.Our websites come search engine optimized so they rank higher in Google searches resulting in more people finding your company.
2. LEAD GENERATIONYour website can be a 24/7 lead generator. This means your website is working while you sleep, bringing you more customers.We design smart service and product pages that are designed to capture leads and sales.
3. PEOPLE USE SMARTPHONESHaving just a website that works on a desktop computer isn't enough these days. There are already more people using their phones to browse the internet than there are people using desktop PC's. And that's why you need a responsive website so the user experience for mobile users is not just pleasant, but doesn't deter people from using your website.Rest assured, all of our websites are designed to be responsive.
4. SELL ONLINESelling online has never been easier whether you are selling a service or a physical (or virtual) item. It's very cheap to setup and maintain.We can help you setup your ecommerce site and get you up and running online.
5. LOW MAINTENANCEMaintaining a website isn't expensive, it's pretty cheap actually.Here's a breakdown of the monthly fees of a website and or eCommerce website:
- Domain: 1€ - 2€ / month
- Webhotel / Server: 3€ - 10€ / month
1. LANDING PAGES GENERATE SALESDid you know that advertising with Google AdWords and Facebook is completely different? With Google AdWords, you can sell directly, with Facebook ads, you need to sell indirectly. No matter your marketing efforts, one thing that both of these advertising methods need is a landing page.Capture leads and sales with well designed landing pages that leave your new customers warm.
2. DEMOGRAPHICS AND ANALYTICSThe importance of knowing your target demographic is one of the key parts to success. Your website gathers quite a lot of information on your users already but more importantly, with landing pages you can gather information on the converting visitors, the ones that matter to you the most. This allows you to have a basic knowledge of your potential customers when you reach out to them.
3. TARGETED LANDING PAGEEver seen an advert that promises you a great deal or something free but then you end up on the company's homepage? This is where landing pages come in, create offers and hooks that you can use in your marketing campaigns. Gain valuable info on your potential customers, who is part of the core audience, who are reconverting and more.
Check out our past projects
Let's setup a call and see what we can do for your company